Little People Tutoring
Your child's learning is my priority - Every child needs a champion
The early and primary years are crucial to a child's development as they learn the fundamentals needed throughout higher schooling and life. The earlier intervention tasks place to the bridge the gap between current understanding and age-appropriate understanding the higher it's potential impact. Similarly, studies shown high-achieving students who aren't challenged will drift backwards. Little People Tutoring caters for all children and their particular needs, including school readiness sessions for preschool aged children.
Little People Tutoring provides exceptional, Master qualified tutoring services to the little learners of Campbelltown and surrounding areas at fair prices. Personalised, professional services are guaranteed when you allow your child to academically grow with me.
There is the choice of your little person learning as an individual in one to one tutoring sessions with times available for 30 minutes or 1 hour at my location or "In your own home" 1 hour sessions in certain locations.
What makes Little People Tutoring unique?
My mission at Little People Tutoring is simple: to provide high-quality tutoring services to the little people of Macarthur. Limited spaces for travel to you tutoring (conditions apply).
Little People Tutoring offers:
* Master of Special Education with distinction & Bachelor of Education (Primary) with distinction qualified tutor
* A tutor experienced in supporting the development of children with diverse needs and creating individualised plans
* Various lengths of tutoring sessions to suit each child's needs
* One to one, pair or group sessions to suit each child's needs (including a brain break for longer sessions to assist focus)
* Tuition in all areas of English and Mathematics
* Option for tutoring "in your own home". Limited availability - contact me for conditions
* Diagnostic assessments during first tutoring session to determine reading rate, reading accuracy, comprehension age, sight word level and learning needs in writing and Mathematics depending on tutoring focus
* Individualised and collaboratively established goals which are monitored weekly to assess progress
* Evidence-based resources to produce maximum results such as Magic 100 and The Literacy Box.
* Hands-on and technology-based activities
* Communication with classroom teacher (if requested by parent) to link tutoring with in class learning to further support academic development
* Multiple payment options to suit client needs
Prepare your child for what can be an anxious time by exposing them to different types of texts, comprehension questions and developing their understanding of Number & Algebra.
I offer services for all Primary English outcomes from Early Stage One to Stage Three. These include but are not limited to: reading, comprehension, phonics, spelling, word recognition, handwriting, public speaking and writing.
School preparedness tutoring focuses on letter recognition, letter formation and writing their name.
Little People Tutoring is committed to developing each child in their specific areas of mathematical learning needs up to Stage Four outcomes.
School preparedness tutoring focuses on number recognition and counting.